Under direct supervision, assist users in resolving problems through diagnosis and discussion. The role provides first-response service to all end users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides first-level telephone support and troubleshooting, accurately defining and diagnosing application, computer hardware and software related problems
- The resolution of service tickets as security clearance allows and the ability to identify prioritize and escalate other issues
- Interfaces extensively with end users of all levels, and escalate as needed to more experienced I.T. personnel for root cause determination, resolution and escalation of all application and desktop related problems
- Responsible for maintaining complete inventory of desktop hardware and software
- Completes all tasks necessary to insure that all production jobs are completed successfully and that on- line systems are available during scheduled up time. Follows written and verbal procedures and guidelines to achieve this goal
- Maintains a list of computer hardware and software vendors and emergency contacts and serves as liaison to resolve daily problems
- Maintain and customize a knowledge base to support problem resolution
- Perform application and/or network security provisioning for all users
- Responsible for logging problems and their resolution and providing manager with monthly call statistics
- Assist in setup and testing of all new PC’s and desktop applications as time permits
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws
- Understands and complies with all company rules and regulations
- Attends training and maintains a basic knowledge of procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing financial institutions, as they apply to your position and job responsibilities, with an emphasis on the BSA/AML/CIP, Consumer Privacy, Regulation CC, Information Security, Bank Protection Act, FACT-Identity Theft, Information Technology and GLBA.
- Additional duties as assigned as it relates to the position
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Microsoft workstation Operating Systems and applications.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with configuration and maintenance of Personal Computers, printers, modems, etc.
- Decision Making
- Results Orientated
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Standing, walking and squatting less than fifty percent of the work shift
- Required to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports
- Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms (Check the box that applies by double clicking on the box.)
Sedentary: Limited activity, no lifting, limited walking Moderate: Mostly standing, walking, bending, frequent lifting
Light: Office work, some lifting, bending, stooping or kneeling, walking Arduous: Heavy lifting, bending, crawling, climbing
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
- The work space is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated with the proper safety compliance
- Noise levels are considered moderate
Sunwest Bank Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunwest Bank works with staff members and customers without regard to race, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status, age, religion, medical condition, handicap, disability or veteran status and to assist the Bank in maintaining its Affirmative Action Program.
Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act laws and regulations is considered an extremely serious matter, and it is intended that Sunwest Bank, through the purposeful efforts of its employees and officers, are expected to make every resolute attempt to conform to its Bank Secrecy Act Program and Procedures. Failure to comply will be reflected in their performance review as well as in any bonus compensation programs in which they may participate.
Attend and complete all required classroom, computer-based, web-based and seminar training. It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain a current awareness and understanding of and to fully comply with Sunwest Bank’s “Code of Ethics and Conduct.” Each employee is also expected to maintain an awareness of the laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures that are appropriate for his/her position
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level and work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All job descriptions can be amended without notice as warranted by business necessity.