Mountain States Counseling & Psychological Services
We are a practice of four psychologists providing individual therapy and psychological evaluations for a multitude of purposes. The office environment is supportive, fast-paced, and engaging. We are looking for a detail-oriented, motivated, and professional individual to assist in providing our clients with the best care possible. Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, dependability, punctuality, and proper attire are necessary.
Job Title: Administrative assistant
- Greet incoming and outgoing clients, staff, or visitors and maintains professionalism at all times
- Answer phones, take accurate messages, independently respond to inquiries from the public, referring physicians, etc. and provide information as appropriate
- Schedule appointments
- Refer emergencies and questions to the appropriate individuals
- Verify insurance benefits and informs clients of their financial responsibilities
- Maintain patient records at offsite storage facility
- Fulfill any additional tasks or responsibilities as requested by the office manager and/or psychologists related to the needs of the company
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner
- Light janitorial work (e.g., run dishwasher, vacuum, dust, empty garbages)
Job Type: Full-time, pay $15-18 per hour DOE
Education: High school diploma required; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
If interested, please apply through our website: www.mscps.us
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.