Reno Staffing is looking for a Quality Control Supervisor for a Spice Manufacturer in Reno! No supervisory experience required, we are looking for an individual with a solid quality control background.
Temp to hire position, with upward mobility and great benefits!
Day Shift 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Location: Reno, NV 89506
The Quality Control Supervisor will manage regulatory and compliance programs and ensure Company specifications and policies/procedures are followed through:
A) Adherence to HQO’s Food Safety Management program (FSMS);
B) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's);
C) Audits against product specifications
D) Program and facility inspections
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The quality control supervisor will be designated as the primary SQF practitioner.
• Responsible for providing quality testing, analysis, and review to insure that production quality and schedule standards are being achieved.
• Ensure compliance with government regulatory agencies and third-party audits.
• Manage SQF and other third-party audits, customer audits, government, Kosher and Organic Certifications.
• Manage Pest Control Program and ensure it meets organic, SQF, and third-party audit requirements.
• Manage the Supplier Approval Program and Supply Chain Preventive Controls.
• Conduct internal audits and review of all food safety policies and programs including preoperational sanitation inspections, GMP inspections, pest control inspections, etc.
• Provide proper atmosphere for employee attitudes and morale.
Other duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Resumes are required for this position. Please submit here or to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Reno Staffing prides ourselves in working with people from all walks of life. However a Background check is required for this specific position and this client has a No violent/theft felony policy.
If you feel like this is a job for you, please apply through this job posting. Questions? Give us a call at (775) 356-1137 and one of our helpful and friendly Recruiters will help you get to work!
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, we follow State of Nevada's Covid-19 recommendations. Face coverings are required of all staff and applicants, but we promise we have a smile underneath them.
Reno Staffing is open Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
We are located at: 4690 Longley Lane, Suite 23, Reno, NV 89502
Reno Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.