General Statement of Duties
This position is mainly focused in an office type setting of a high-volume RV Park. Some grounds/outdoor duties will be assigned as needed. Scheduled shifts will include evenings and 1 day per weekend. Additional shifts may be scheduled to accommodate influx of travelers and to cover requested time off from other employees.
April 1 through October 31 -->25 to 30 hours per week.
Nov. 1 through March 31-->15 to 25 hours per week
This position is the first point of contact via phone, in-person and over the web; provides customer service to existing and potential renters. This position functions under direct supervision of the Manager and works closely with the Associate (On-Site) Manager. Will work with successful applicant to accommodate reasonable flex schedule.
Beginning wage: $13 per hour + Bonus structure of $250 after 30 days, $250 after 60 days & $500 after 90days. One week of paid vacation will accrue after training period completes. (vacation pay equal to highest (non-overtime) weekly pay during previous four months).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the opening and closing of the facility accurately
• Register and receive payments from guests
• Manage phone and message system and welcome all visitors
• Respond to all emails and web inquires in a timely manner
• Maintain accurate records of renter's payments and available inventory by using the previously implemented systems
• Basic maintenance of facility (cleaning and grounds)
• Other administrative support duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Customer service experience desired. Past work experience in an RV park considered a huge plus
• Ability to be dependable and relied upon. Consistent attendance and arriving on time is mandatory
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrate proficient skill in the use of office equipment
• Demonstrate sufficient skill in Microsoft Word and Excel programs
• Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional relationships with customers and staff while providing high levels of service by responding to issues, requests or concerns in a timely manner
Essential Physical Abilities
• Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions and communicate effectively with others in person and by telephone
• Sufficient visual and mental acuity, which permits the employee to comprehend written work instructions, and make determination of necessary actions required to meet the presentation standards
• Sufficient manual dexterity, which permits the individual to sufficiently operate standard office equipment and light duty manual labor
• Sufficient body mobility, flexibility, and agility to lift and carry objects up to 30 pounds, and to work in an office or outside environment that may require exposure to weather and walking, bending, stooping and sitting
• Qualified individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.