No experience necessary, training provided!
Southwark Metal in Caldwell is currently hiring 1st & 2nd shift production workers.
· 1st shift hours: M-F / 7:00am - 3:30pm / Starting at $13.00 per hour / Raises at 3 and 6 months
· 2nd shift hours: M-F / 4:00pm – 12:30am / Starting at $13.50 per hour / Raises at 3 and 6 months
If you are comfortable doing production-related tasks and eager to work, check out what Southwark Metal has to offer!
Duties will include:
· Operating machinery and utilizing hand tools in the manufacturing of light gauge sheet metal products
· Build and inspect parts per established quality and safety standards
· Ability to work with small hand tools
· Ability to stand for 8 hours
· Ability to follow instructions
Why Southwark Metal is a great place to work:
· Paid training
· Advancement opportunities
· Medical / dental benefits / 401K
· 10 Paid holidays
· Paid time off
· Paid Weekly
· Great culture
· 40-hour workweek
· Permanent, full-time positions, Raises at 3 and 6 months of employment
Southwark Metal is located at 4002 Skyway Street in Caldwell – Stop in and pick up your application. Please call Miranda with any questions at (208) 402-2125. Apply online at http://www.southwarkmetal.com/careers.
Southwark Metal Mfg. is a family-owned and operated business since 1946. We are a leading provider of prefabricated sheet metal ducts and fittings servicing the residential housing industry. Southwark stands above our competitors by providing quality products, superior customer service, and on-time delivery.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.