Landscape Maintenance Technician
Thank you for your interest in joining the Banana Landscape team! We are looking for an experienced, hard-working individual with a clean driving record and a great work ethic. We offer competitive wages because we want to attract and retain the best people. Wages DOE and growth/performance. We prefer experience driving a truck with a trailer, have a valid drivers license with clean record, along with reliable transportation to get too and from work for a dependable attendance record. Experience in commercial landscape maintenance, pruning, gardening preferred but will train the right individual.
What you will be doing:
- Provide high quality landscape maintenance related services to our valued clients, including high end residential and commercial properties. This includes mowing, trimming, air-blowing, clean-ups and if you have additional experience in the green industry - we will utilize your skills to the fullest!
- Have an admirable work ethic and an eye for detail.
- Able to responsibly operate commercial lawn care equipment including mowers, trimmers, shears, blowers and other related tools. Experience edging and trimming along beds, trees and sidewalks. Planting trees and flowers.
- Sprinkler experience, fertilizer application, supervisor experience, snow removal, master gardening experience - all a plus, but not necessary.
- Be willing to learn and be an important part of a small team building a reputable local company. We value each and every employee and want to see you grow with us as we expand in the future!
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.