Customer Service/Service Writer Position Plan
We are a successful and growing outdoor power equipment business. We need more help. Come join a small and high-performance team. An individual looking to grow with the business into a leadership or even ownership position would be welcomed.
This position is primarily responsible for greeting walk-in and phone customers and fulfilling their needs regarding service, repairs, parts, and equipment. A friendly, helpful, and can-do demeanor is a must. We need someone with the initiative to help in a variety of tasks necessary for a small business to thrive without waiting to be asked. This person will be occasionally called upon to demonstrate equipment usage, answer customer questions and help with customer purchases. This person will work with our Technicians and other staff to ensure a consistent and smooth customer experience for parts purchases, repairs, or sales. This person will also schedule and complete pickups and deliveries of customer equipment for repairs.
1. Check-in and check-out customer equipment in for repairs.
2. Work with the Technicians to determine required repairs and repair estimates.
3. Look up required parts and fulfill parts requirements on repair tickets.
4. Answer customer questions from walk-in's or phone calls.
5. Track repair progress through the shop via spreadsheets and communicate status with our staff.
6. Occasionally assist sales staff as needed/requested in prepping equipment for sale.
7. Interact with customers and staff with high integrity, enthusiasm and a positive outlook while having fun.
1. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. safely.
2. Insurable for driving company truck.
3. Pass pre-employment drug testing.
4. Be reliable, on-time and ready to go each day.
5. Able to learn/utilize excel spreadsheets.
6. Learn/utilize company information systems.
7. Familiarity with outdoor power equipment is helpful.
8. Bi-lingual (Spanish) helpful.
9. Ability to work 1/2 day on Saturdays as needed.
10. Social media savvy is helpful.
Training will be primarily on the job.
The company offers a competitive wage, paid holidays, vacation and paid direct primary medical care.
Send resume to email@example.com
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.