Caregiver / Housekeeper ~ Flexible Sched Featured
AAA Home Care
8150 W Emerald St, Ste 190
Benefits of working with AAA Home Care:
- Flexible daytime schedules
- We match you with Clients who live close to you
- Great office staff support
29 years in business, AAA Home Care has a great reputation in the Community and we treat our staff right!
Assist Clients in Boise and Meridian with:
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Personal Care
You'll need to have:
- 18 years of age
- Car insurance
- Driver's license
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to cook typical "American" food
- Note: Lots of our Clients have small companion dogs.
- To pass a standard Idaho background check.
- You'll need to pay the $65 fee to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare when you go to get your background check.
- Orientation and training is paid and takes 3 to 4 hours.
Want full-time hours? Most of our assignments are M-F daytimes, but if you’re willing to make some evening or weekend visits, we can keep you real busy!
We provide in-home, long-term care. We match you with 1, 2, 3 or 4 regular Clients and you visit the same Clients every week. Our employees love working for AAA Home Care.
- 29 years in business - since 1991
- Family-owned, not corporate
- Better Business Bureau A+ rating, no complaints
- Great Google reviews
- Great Indeed reviews
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.