Accura Outdoors is a leader in the manufacturing and distribution of the highest quality plated projectiles in the firearms industry. We are looking for a positive, energetic, conscientious, and detail-oriented individual, to work in our fast-paced company. This person should enjoy making a difference, being part of a team, and be someone who takes pride in their career.
CHEMICAL PLATING TECHNICIAN (no experience required)
Oversee, maintain, and operate a copper chemical plating bath.
• Working on the copper electroplating production line.
• Assisting in performing routine maintenance on plating system and equipment, including adding chemicals, changing filters, maintaining barrels, etc.
• Must be able to work overtime when our workload demands (overtime is paid at time and a half).
• Review and assimilate work instructions relating to loading and un-loading plating barrels and cleaning operations.
• Perform receiving inspections (before processing) as needed and immediately report any damage or discrepancy.
• Gather supplies such as pallets, tooling, baskets, drums (etc.).
• Will require use of personal protective equipment (PPE) during certain tasks (goggles, safety glasses, aprons, boots, gloves, hearing protection, etc.) and be expected to comply with safety directives and policy.
• Will be exposed to chemicals/solvents and occasional fumes, wet/humid conditions, and moderate noise level.
• Work closely with area leadership to complete work and prioritize tasks.
• Clean, organize and maintain work area as prescribed by supervision.
• Complete documentation, counting of production parts, package to protect and transport, and other assigned tasks.
• On the job training will be provided.
• Basic mathematic skills: add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to stand and move around for prolonged periods.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work alone or as a member of a team, good cooperative skills.
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English. Specifically, applicants must be able to read and understand written procedures and instructions.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced and ever-changing environment with multiple priorities.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
• Ability to problem solve mechanical breakdowns.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation, and benefits including, medical insurance, life insurance, FSA plan, retirement, and paid time off.
Accura Outdoors is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment and are subject to random drug tests.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.