Loan Production Manager
Idaho Housing and Finance Association
565 W Myrtle St Fl 3
Proud Recipient of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2020
Work for the best! IHFA has an immediate manager opening in our Homeownership Lending Department in Boise.
- Oversees all lending functions, which include sales, processing and funding.
- Supervises and expedites the workflow throughout the broker/portfolio lending business unit assigning the personnel necessary to meet schedule requirements.
- Responsible for leading sales teams to reach sales targets.
- Includes hiring and coordination of training team members, setting quotas, evaluating and adjusting performance, and developing processes that drive sales.
- Oversee contact points for new brokers relationships, current broker partners, and IHFA loan advisors.
- Grow broker business for IHFA through all external opportunities, including HFA’s.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred, or a minimum of 5 years professional experience in sales and marketing to mortgage brokers or lenders.
- Previous supervisory experience is required. In-depth knowledge of the mortgage industry.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to form partnerships.
- Computer proficiency in excel and other software is a must.
- This position additionally requires excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
Compensation depends on experience and includes a comprehensive benefit package. Apply online at www.idahohousing.com.
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential functions with or without accommodation.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.