To exceed client expectations while building life ling relationships with a genuine
commitment to providing quality service and education to alleviate exposure and guide
clients to financial security and peace of mind.
Diligently assisting a high volume Insurance Agent, by working to anticipate, understand
and serve any current or prospective client’s needs.
- Answering phones, greeting customers.
- Obtain information from individuals
- Provide customer service
- Sell insurance policies
- Use accounting or bookkeeping software
- Use computers to enter, access or retrieve data
- Use interpersonal communication techniques
- Use marketing techniques
- Use telephone communication techniques
- Use word processing or desktop publishing software
- Communicate visually or verbally
- Determine customer needs
- Evaluate degree of risk
- Maintain records, reports, or files
- Make decisions
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program
and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain coverage, and ensure the policy
requirements are fulfilled.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a
variety of risks.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies.
- Interview prospective clients and obtain information about their needs.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled quickly both the client and
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy
- Plan and oversee incorporation of insurance program into bookkeeping system of
-Select company that offers type of coverage requested by client.
-Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and
services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new
o High school diploma required
o Exceptional Administrative skills are needed.
o At least one year of previous work experience in Insurance is required.
o Strong computer skills with experience in automated systems required.
o Currently licensed in Insurance.
-Requires an individual with strong organizational ability who manages time and
-Ability to be precise and accurate.
-Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
-Assertiveness with a tactful, direct approach is necessary.
-Possess the ability to exercise critical thinking, problem solving and judgment.
-Must work well independently and as a member of the Insurance team.
-Must maintain strict confidentiality at all times, both in and out of the workplace.
$16-20 per hour, dependent on experience
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.