Licensed Loan Officer (Leads Provided) Featured
Premier Mortgage Resources LLC
3363 E Presidential Dr. #200
$40k to $120K year
Licensed Loan Officer (Leads Provided)
Premier Mortgage Resources is planning for aggressive growth in its lending business via a new and exciting consumer direct division. We are looking for licensed loan officers who may be struggling to build the foundation of a self-generated book of business or may be just getting started in the industry. This position would provide stable hours with base plus commission compensation.
Inbound leads will be provided. And under the supervision of the team lead, the Loan Officer would present mortgage opportunities to future clients over the phone in accordance with all regulations and training.
We have so many exciting things to offer!
- Strong Base Pay (40k)+ Monthly Commission
- Warm Leads provided daily!
- We offer a bonus of 250.00 per state license in PMR licensed locations! (up to 5k)
- Benefits Medical, Dental, and 401k!
- Casual Dress Code Every Day!
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates professionally and clearly to clients when explaining mortgages
- Using leads developed by the Company, makes outbound calls on prospective clients and introduces them to the mortgage process while qualifying them for next steps as defined by the sales territory workflow
- As appropriate and allowed, collect pertinent information from client and originates mortgages. Performs and sends all paperwork as necessary and provides excellent customer service and follow up. Partners with internal operations to consistently produce clean files
- Presents mortgages in accordance with all regulations and training and only takes calls in areas where licensed
- Explain to clients over the phone on how to complete applications, ensuring all paperwork and signatures needed to process the mortgage are collected timely and accurately
- Maintains timely and accurate records of all customer activity within SalesExec CRM
- Occasional early morning/evening and weekend work required
- Maintain active communication with the processing team concerning client needs
- Attend all trainings, sales meetings, orientations as directed
- Able to maintain licensing requirements and only conducts business in states where licensed
- Maintains a high level of accountability for results and metrics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience
- High School Diploma, GED or military experience equivalent
- 3+ years of experience originating conventional and/or government loans directly with consumers. * Current NMLS State License(s)
- Ability to interview, evaluate, pitch, and close loans with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of revenue generation, as evidenced by income statements
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook. Able to use Internet and CRM’s such as SalesExec or other software programs
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
- Must be able to pass on site training and licensing exams.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.