Craig W. Beaver, Ph.D., ABPP
913 W. River Street, Suite 440, Boise, ID
"Fast paced Neuropsychologist office seeking highly energetic individual who enjoys working in a team environment and serving the needs of our patients in the office. This receptionist/ front office position requires the assistant to be organized, friendly, efficient, flexible and dependable. Duties include answering phones, scheduling appointments, computer data entry into certified health care software, filing and assisting the team with patient care when indicated. This person must be comfortable with computers, capable of multitasking and eager to help people, possess a strong work ethic, and be extremely organized. We are excited to add a team member and will train the right individual! Previous employment in health care or customer service industry is a must. Excellent telephone skills are a must as well as a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor."
Below is a list of your responsibilities as an Administrative Assistant:
- Process correspondence in a timely and systematic manner.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents accurately.
- Classify and file all documents to be maintained in the office in a retrievable system.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and work assignments to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate respect, concern and courtesy in all interpersonal communications.
- Maintain skills and continue professional development to enhance the operations and image of the organization.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
- Ability to divide attention among several tasks and to prioritize tasks.
- Must have experience with Quickbooks, Microsoft Word and Excel as well as practice management
software for medical practice.
- Preference for experience in medical or legal office.
- Excellent benefits, pay commensurate with experience.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.