Commercial Embroidery Operator Featured
We are seeking an energetic team player with a positive “CAN-DO” attitude to join our team to fulfill an immediate opening as a commercial embroidery machine operator! The ideal candidate would have experience however it’s not necessary as we’re looking for personality and an individual who's ready to contribute to a dynamic, growing, fast-paced custom apparel and promotional products company located in Boise Idaho!
We are a locally-owned custom apparel decorating company who specializes in screen printing, embroidery, dye-sublimation, banners/signs and digital printing. With more than 35 years of proven success offering creative, high quality custom apparel and promotional products to a wide range of customers, our company is a leader in the market place.
If you're a dedicated, loyal and energetic individual with outstanding customer service skills and meet the criteria below, we want to hear from you! Send us an email with a brief bio about YOU and who you are along with your contact information and a typical well-designed resume with those praising professional and personal references!
- Can-do, positive and upbeat demeanor
- Reliable, punctual, conscientious
- Excellent attention to detail and able to organize/prioritize workload
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve, ask questions and resolve issues as needed
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work calmly with accuracy and efficiency in a busy environment
- Proficient/ability to learn various software programs, email/data management
- Familiar with commercial embroidery processes a plus, however not required
- Primary operator of commercial production multi-head embroidery machine
- Prepare and maintain customer files
- Learn all aspects of the apparel decorating/promotional products industry, vinyl transfers, rhinestone transfers
- Assist with other production requirements
- Tajima Multi-head embroidery machine operation; 2-3 years HUGE plus
- Industry/equipment experience preferred however not required
- Mechanical aptitude
- Customer service
- Full Time
- Monday thru Friday
- Flexible 9:00AM'ish - 5:30PM'ish
- Working at a LOCALLY owned company
- A fun, positive, dynamic, team-oriented and professional working environment
- Above average regional compensation
- Accrued flex time and holiday pay as part of our compensation package
- Company sponsored lunch twice per month
- Team member apparel discounts and complimentary decorating
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.