The University of Dubuque is expanding the LIFE Program (Adult Accelerated Degree programs of the Learning Institute for Fulfillment and Engagement-LIFE) to Meridian, Idaho. We seek a motivated individual to fill the role of Administrative Coordinator for the LIFE Program in the Meridian, Idaho Office.
- Greet all students, instructors, and visitors
- Schedule appointments for current students
- Calendar appointments for the Director of LIFE Admission- Boise
- Support for the Boise responsibilities of the University’s Director of LIFE Program
- Support for the Director of LIFE Admission- Boise including data entry of LIFE inquires, applications for admission and continuing correspondence
- Responsible for maintaining all IT equipment, facilities, supplies, and classrooms
- Submit all institutional reports in their required formats in a timely manner
- Facilitate/develop classroom needs
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the University’s mission
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrate high level of customer service in accordance with established policies
- Ability to establish/maintain appropriate and effective communication and interpersonal relations throughout the campus, college, and the local community
- Demonstrate high-level proficiency skills with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint 2003 or more current version) and proven technological skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, effective oral and written correspondence, and public relation skills
- Knowledge of the adult learner population and sensitivity to the needs and expectations of the adult learner student
The University of Dubuque offers a competitive wage of $37,000 to $47,000 and an excellent benefits package including a tuition remission policy, paid holidays, sick time, 4 weeks of vacation, as well as contributes to retirement and life insurance.
To apply with a growing University for the Administrative Coordinator position, please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and UD employment application, located on our website, to HR@dbq.edu or to the Director of Human Resources, at the University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
Applications from qualified persons with diverse backgrounds and cultures, including women and persons of color, are welcomed. AA/EEO