Southwest Idaho Ear, Nose and Throat is seeking a full-time medical billing specialist. We are a single-specialty clinic in Boise, ID open Monday through Friday. Salary is dependent on experience and comprehensive benefits are available. If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then you should consider this opportunity.
Successful candidates must have demonstrated 2 to 3 years of experience in the following areas:
• Ability to research, analyze and interpret inquiries relating to claims processing issues
• Familiarity with ICD-10 (diagnosis), CPT-4 (procedure) codes and modifiers
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Proficient in Excel, Word and 10 key data entry
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a production-focused environment
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• A self-motivated team player with solid interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance payers
This position will consist of posting payments from insurance remittances and patient payments, appealing denied claims, working accounts receivable and receiving inbound calls in a high-volume office. If you have the necessary qualifications and experience for this position, we would like to hear from you.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.