Security Officers Wanted
Professional Security Consultants
350 North Milwaukee St
Professional Security Consultants (PSC) is conducting interviews to fill open part-time security officer positions at Boise Town Square, located in Boise, ID. Applicants must be available to work weekends.
If interested, please submit resumes to this ad and apply online at www.pscsite.com or apply in person at the following location:
Boise Town Square - 350 North Milwaukee St. - Boise, ID 83704
- Provide Superior Customer Service; A “People Person”, enthusiastic and friendly
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Ability to walk and climb stairs.
- Ability to see and hear accurately in both day and nighttime conditions.
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to be able to respond using discretion and interpretive judgment based on general and specific policies.
- Ability to retain knowledge, information, and directions on an ongoing basis and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid (Training Provided if needed)
- Knowledge of the geography of the site to which assigned.
- Skills in operating portable radio devices and phones.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid state security officer license, if applicable.
- He/she must be customer service oriented, friendly, a “people person”.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
- He/she must embody company values as a highly visible representative of the branch and set high standards for him/her and others.
- Remain free from illegal drug use.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.