BoiseIdahoJobs has the best jobs. Myself and many of my friends have found great jobs on it. - Kim
Part Time Store Associate (301 N Milwaukee Street - Store 0602)
Tuesday Morning is taking the lead in off-price retail offering upscale decorative home accessories, housewares, seasonal goods and famous-maker gifts.
Our mission is simple; offer fresh and exciting merchandise at unbelievable value, with impeccable service.
With over 750 stores in 40 states, and continuing to grow, we are always seeking strong associates to fuel our growth.
Part-time Store Associates are responsible for the following:
- Deliver prompt and friendly service to Tuesday Morning guests; handle customer concerns professionally and respectfully
- Manage freight to sales floor process
- Process all sales in the Point of Sale System and handle monetary transactions accurately and effectively
- Maintain excellent store appearance and assist with store merchandising to provide a positive shopping experience for our guests
Benefits - Join Tuesday Morning and enjoy:
- Team oriented, positive, upbeat and friendly with the ability to maintain composure under pressure and resolve guest concerns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task, and prioritize
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction and periodic supervision
- Capable of regularly lifting 50+ lbs with frequent kneeling, bending and stooping
- Must be 18+ years old
- Some of the best hours in retail
- 20% Associate discount
- Rewarding career with advancement opportunities